Tensai-teki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tensai-teki

our Bulgarian forum

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

The Puppeteer

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
mistik_mage

mistik_mage

Брой мнения : 796

The Puppeteer Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: The Puppeteer   The Puppeteer Icon_minitimeПон Апр 19, 2010 2:17 pm

"Hi!" started talking one solid voice devoid of emotion after a short silence "Now you (като ти не като вие в началото никой не знае че има и други докато не се срещнете) probably wonder who I am? You will learn later..."
"You are in my castle”

And now for Тhe game
I am the puppeteer you are my victim/puppet MUAHAHA…
At the beginning of the game all you’ll wake up in cells in which flashing one bulb
I will give you instruction with PM (personal message) or with letters in the general course of the game.

Each player will receive a number in which he or she will be able to write. When you post something I have to approve it. If I approve it I will decide what the outcome of the situation will be... two words "I lead the game!” I will not kill any of the players, but I'll make you stand up against one another. Sometimes you'll work together, sometimes - separately. At the beginning of the game you are ordinary people, and later I can suggest a few jobs, of which you can choose. Anyway! Lines will not be strict. When you need to talk you will talk, but you can't develop more action than I said. If you want to take some personal action, write me a PM (personal message).
Върнете се в началото Go down

The Puppeteer
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Tensai-teki :: Форуми :: Повечко информация за... :: All English only here :: Other ^^ :: RPG's-
Идете на: