Tensai-teki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tensai-teki

our Bulgarian forum

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб?

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
Angel_dice
Admin
Angel_dice

Брой мнения : 5127
Местожителство : В свят в който аз съм Бога

Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб?   Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб? Icon_minitimeПет Юли 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Тестче

you got Jen Watase related to sakura ranking:genuin Team :14 what the
characters think of you : Hinata HYUGA: she is so sweet ya she is mad
alot but she is super sweet Naruto UZUMAKI: she is cool but but she
gets mad at me alot Sakura HARUNO:we get along well Sasuke UCHIHA: shes
cute KIBA INUZUKA: i am kinda scard of her!i would never want to fight
her and she is best friends with hinata SHINO ABURAME: she is mad most
of the time but she is a great fighter TENTEN: he is really good at
fighting we really don`t talk NEJI HYUGA: she`s is smart but kind mad
most of the time ROCK LEE: ( yelling like a dum ass)she is one of my
friend but she tells my to shut up most of the time but she hells me a
lot INO :she is wild CHOJI:she is mean SHIKAMRU:shes nice TAMARI:gaara
has a crush on her GARAA: she is so nice to me i kind like her and if
you tell any one i will kill you KANKURO:wierd and don`t tell her i
said that or else she will kill me

Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб? Normal_firedancer Вижте ква съм готина nqhaha
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://tensai-teki.bulgarianforum.net
vilche-chan

vilche-chan

Брой мнения : 1422

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб?   Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб? Icon_minitimeПет Юли 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб? Ninja
you got Samon Hyuga you are sis of hinata hyuga and hanbi hyuga. no boy friend.TEAM:12 you are atill a genuin what the characters think of you : Hinata HYUGA:i love my little sis she is very sweet me and her get a long very well some thing we even think the a same things. Hanbi HYUGA :she has a anger problem even thow she is my younger sis i don`t like(i hate how every one likes her better then my i could stop being a bitch). Naruto UZUMAKI: she is a sweet little girl she always so very i always see her helping others but somethings she forgets about her self . Sakura HARUNO: I HATE THAT BITCH!!!she called my loveable saskue a"ugly ass that he doesn`t care for anyone else but himslef " but that is not true. Sasuke UCHIHA:she is so hot but she doesn`t like me and ever scince she said "i was ugly an ass that i doesn`t care for anyone else but myslef " its true but it kinda hurt and it turned me on (sakura didn`t like that) KIBA INUZUKA: she is so preety and nice that i kinda have alittle cruch on her(she also reminds me of hinata).SHINO ABURAME: she is nice and really smart alot like hinata some time i think there twins in stead of sisters.TENTEN: she i awsome me and her are friends shes is an swaome fighter NEJI HYUGA: she is funny ,nice but some time that gets in the way of battle.ROCK LEE:(yelling like an dum ass)she has an awsome spiret!!! and has the power of younth!!!. INO :SHE IS COOL BUT SHE CALLED MY SASKE SOME THING HE IS NOT.CHOJI:SHE IS OKAY I REALLY DON`T TALK TO HER.SHIKAMRU:she is to crazy and trabule but she is funny.TAMARI:I LOVE HER SHE IS MY CLOSES FRIEND!!! GARAA: she is too lound but great in battle.KANKURO: HERS really pretty nad very lound

Хммм... това за Саске е вярно, както и доста други неща... nqhaha Наистина ми харесва да съм сетра на Хината grin
ПП: и нещо за Сакура... ТОЧНО ТАКА, МРАЗИ МЕ , НЕНАВИЖДАЙ МЕ, ТОВА МИ ХАРЕСВА МНОООООГО psihopaaat МОЙТЕ ЧУВСТВА КЪМ ТЕБ СА СЪЩИТЕ!!! nqhaha
http://the-moonlit-dmon.deviantart.com/
the_demonic_vixen_spirit

the_demonic_vixen_spirit

Брой мнения : 1111
Местожителство : София

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб?   Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб? Icon_minitimeПет Юли 17, 2009 2:46 pm

Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб? Forest You got the Max. he has no family he is a orfin .his ranking is: genuinTEAM:13you are a till a genuin what the characters think of you : Hinata HYUGA: he is okay but he`s kind of mean to naruto-kun. Naruto UZUMAKI: i hate that little brat he is always telling me i`m an dum ass! Sakura HARUNO:he`s funny he kinda reminds me of sasuke. Sasuke UCHIHA: he reminds me of ME!being smarter then naruto ,cooler then naruto,but then naruto had to be come smart so sad. KIBA INUZUKA: it is funny watching him him fight with naruto ,but he is okay. SHINO ABURAME: he is okay but he is right naruto could be a real dum ass. TENTEN: he is really good at fighting (and i think he has a cruch on ino) NEJI HYUGA: he is very funny and really smart and yes naruto can be a real dum ass and i don`t get why my cuz likes him he`s nice but ya. ROCK LEE: he is a bad seed( yelling like a dum ass) INO :he is shy around me and always giving my huges but he is funny CHOJI:him and i are always having fighting who`s better but we are friends SHIKAMRU:he is funny and i think he likes ino TAMARI:he is really smart very smart on the battle field GARAA: he is okay KANKURO: i love seeing him fight with naruto i could watch them too fight all day they are funny together
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб?   Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб? Icon_minitime

Какво мислят героите от НАРУТО за теб?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1